Contact RCI Insurance Group TODAY to allow us to do the shopping for you. By utilizing the latest technology, we GUARANTEE to find the RIGHT Oklahoma Motorcycle Insurance for your needs!
A motorcycle accident can be devastating to you and your family…
What if you and your buddies go for a ride in the country one day? You are travelling at the properly enforced speed limit, wearing your helmet, when suddenly you hit an oil patch and lose control of your motorcycle, ramming your bike into another rider. Not only is your shiny new Harley-Davidson destroyed, but also, more importantly, your friend suffered very serious injuries.
Will you be covered for the damages and injuries sustained under your Oklahoma motorcycle insurance policy?
Available Oklahoma Motorcycle coverage includes (but not limited to):
- Medical and hospital expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Custom Parts
- And more!
RCI Insurance Group invites you to call our office today. We guarantee your needs will be met, your questions answered, and financial insurance information provided, so you will feel secure in your motorcycle insurance protection. Let us do the Motorcycle Insurance shopping for you!
Let Us Find the Right Insurance for Your needs!
ATVs can be very dangerous and a serious injury can happen in a split second. That’s why you need the right ATV insurance protection to cover you for the unexpected.
Let us do the shopping for you! Our specialized staff uses the latest technology to shop your Oklahoma ATV Insurance, which gives you the advantage of working with one agent to find comprehensive and affordable coverage for your insurance dollar quickly!!
Although an ATV is designed for rugged terrain it can still flip over…
ATVs are mostly driven on rugged terrain because their very sturdy frames are built just for this; but being built to ride over large rocks, muddy terrain, and patches of water, does not mean the ATV can’t flip over, hurting you or someone else severely. If you are going to ride an ATV, it’s best to have the RIGHT protection with a separate Oklahoma ATV Insurance policy.
Available Oklahoma ATV coverage includes (but not limited to):
- Bodily injury and Property Damage liability– ATV insurance coverage offers Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability to pay for injuries to people or damage to property caused by your ATV. Liability coverage, under your Oklahoma ATV insurance policy, also protects your assets, up to the limits you choose.
- Collision– Collision coverage pays for physical damage to your ATV if you hit another ATV, a tree, a parked vehicle, a fence post, or some other obstacle. You are required to pay the deductible you selected; however, your Collision coverage will pay for the rest.
- Comprehensive– In most circumstances, Comprehensive ATV insurance coverage pays for damage to your ATV if it’s caused by an event other than a collision. For instance, if fire, theft, vandalism, flooding, or an animal damages your ATV, Comprehensive coverage will likely apply. You are responsible for paying the deductible you selected, and your Oklahoma ATV comprehensive insurance coverage will cover the rest.
- Medical payments – ATV medical payments coverage pays for necessary medical treatments as a result of an ATV accident, no matter who is at fault, up to your coverage limits.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist -If the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have insurance, or not enough insurance, the Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage will pay for injuries and damages you suffer, for which the at-fault party is legally liable. You simply select the amount of ATV UM/UIM insurance coverage you want, under the Oklahoma ATV policy, and you’re protected up to those limits.
RCI Insurance Group invites you to call our office today. We guarantee your needs will be prioritized, as your business is important to us. Let us do your Oklahoma ATV Insurance shopping for you, so it won’t cost you an arm and a leg!
Tell Us How We Can Help You Today